- Conditions of Use: Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing, browsing or using this website (the “Site” or “Website”), you agree to and accept the following Terms. We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time with or without notice to you. Such changes are effective immediately upon posting on this Website. You are deemed to receive notice of such revisions at the time of posting and are bound by any such changes to the Terms.
In order to access and use the insurance plans and services of Insurance Resources LLC offered through the Site, you, as the insured, or your authorized agent will need to provide us with personal and other requested information.
[If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of an insured, please skip section (A) and go directly to section (B) below. If you are an insured or any other browser or user of this Site, please go to section (A) below and skip section (B).]
(A) Insureds acting directly or other browser or user of this Site: Hereinafter “You” and “Your” is defined as an insured or any other browser or user of this Site. You agree not to impersonate, or misrepresent Your identity or an insured’s identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or another person’s username, password or other account information, unless You have been authorized by an insured. To ensure INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC is responsive to insureds’ needs, You, as the insured, agree that INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC may have access to Your account and records as necessary to provide its online services.
(B) Insureds acting through an authorized agent: If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of an insured, you may act on behalf of the insured only if you are expressly authorized by the insured. In the case of a single premium payment, we recommend that you document that authorization by maintaining on file a completed, executed (by the insured) Agent Authorization Form, which you agree to provide to us upon request. In the case of anticipated recurring payments, you MUST maintain on file a completed, executed (by the insured) EFT Recurring Payment Authorization Form, which you agree to provide to us upon request. Hereinafter “You” and “Your” is defined as an insured’s Authorized Agent. You agree not to impersonate, or misrepresent Your identity or an insured’s identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or another person’s username, password or other account information, except as expressly authorized by an insured pursuant to the procedures described above. To ensure INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC is responsive to insureds’ needs, You agree that INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC may have access to Your account and records as necessary to provide its online services.
[The terms and conditions that continue below relate to ALL browsers and users of this site, including but not limited to insured’s and authorized agents.]
You agree to provide accurate and complete information. You agree to keep all user IDs and passwords confidential and protect them from compromise or disclosure to third parties. If You suspect that a password has been compromised for any reason (e.g., the password has been disclosed to an unauthorized person), please notify INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC as soon as possible. You are responsible for any breaches of security relating to use of any user ID and password until INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC has disabled it. You (and not INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC) will be liable for any use made of Your account or password or an insured’s account or password and the losses of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Use Limitation: The information contained on this Website, including all web page documents, audio and video files, data and content is intended for general informational purposes only. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC does not warrant that said content on this Website is applicable to Your individual circumstances and should not be construed as a coverage interpretation of any policy in whole or in part. For complete descriptions of the terms, conditions and exclusions of insurance coverages or other products or services, please contact Your insurance representative or refer to the particular policy or contract. The content is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it constitute, professional advice regarding legal, tax or financial planning matters and You should not construe it as such.
Content of this Site may not be modified, copied, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold, or used to create works from or used in any other way, except with the prior written permission of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC and with express attribution to INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes. You may not use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, or impair any INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC server or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC server or to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site. Your rights to use this Site may be further limited by federal law or the laws or regulations in the State of Arizona. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, modify or discontinue the Site, or limit, terminate or suspend Your use of the Site. You represent and agree that You are at least 13 years of age and that if You are younger than 13 You will not use this Site.
- Ownership, Copyright and Trademark: All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, the compilation of all content on this Site, and all software used on this Site are the property of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC, or its content suppliers, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You agree and acknowledge that INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC is the owner or licensee of all rights in this Site and the materials that appear on the Site and that You will not challenge those rights or do anything that might impair or damage those rights. The trademarks, logos and service marks used and displayed on this Site (the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC and others. Under no circumstances may You use any of the Trademarks, whether owned by or licensed to us. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks or materials except as described in the remainder of this section or without the written permission of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC or the Trademark owner. None of the legal notices and various credits posted on the pages of this Site, however, may be removed under any circumstances. You (i) may not establish a link to any part of this Site; (ii) may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Trademarks; or (iii) use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Trademarks, unless You have INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC’s prior written consent.
If You believe that any of Your work was copied by another in a way that infringes Your copyrights and is posted on this Site, please provide INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC with the following information: (1) a description of Your work that You believe was infringed; (2) a description of the work believed to be infringing and where it appears on the Site; and (3) Your contact information – name address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information should be accompanied by a statement that You believe, in good faith, that the infringing use is not authorized and that, under penalty of perjury, all of the information in this notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. This notice should be signed and provided to INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC’s designated copyright agent at:
- Third Party Content and Linked Sites: You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations expressed or made available on this Site are those of the respective author(s) and are not necessarily those of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC or endorsed by INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC. This Site contains links to other sites created and maintained by other organizations, which may or may not be related to INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC. These links are provided for Your convenience and are for reference only, and You agree that links do not imply that INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC is affiliated or associated with these organizations or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright of INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC. Further, mention of third-party products, companies and websites on this site are for informational purposes only and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC provides this information only as a convenience to You, and we make no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites. When You access a non-INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC website, please understand that it is independent from INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC and that we have no control over the contents of that website. A link to a non-INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC website does not mean that INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC makes no representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of any products or services by third-party companies. All third-party products or services must be ordered directly from the vendor and all licenses and warranties, if any, are made between You and the vendor.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability: Your use and browsing of this Site is at Your sole risk. If You are dissatisfied with the Site or any of its materials, or with any of the Terms, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR ITEMS OFFERED, AND ANY CONTENT THAT MAY BE ACCESSED, INDEXED AND/OR DOWNLOADED BY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS WITH YOU.
INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR IF INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO: (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE; (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ALTERATION OF AN INSURED’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (3) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (4) COMPUTER FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR VIRUSES, OR LOST DATA; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
- Indemnity/Hold Harmless: The Website is being provided by INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC to You as a free additional service. You agree that You shall be solely responsible for any and all liabilities arising from Your use of the Website and/or disclosure of any information obtained therefrom. You agree to hold INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, affiliates and sublicensees and each of their respective successors harmless from all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses relating to any claim arising out of or resulting from Your access to the Website or Your use, disclosure or authorization for INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC to disclose any data or content thereon.
- Jurisdiction; Governing Law; International Use: You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its conflicts of law principles, will apply to all matters regarding the use of this Site. You also agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Arizona with respect to such matters. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC makes no representation that the Site or the materials displayed on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If You attempt to access, use or download the materials from this Site from other locations, You do so at Your own risk, and You are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws.
- Secured Areas/Passwords: Some portions of this Website are password protected and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of or access to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization and any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system.
If You are an Authorized Agent or other authorized user of any password-protected area, You are responsible to maintain the security/confidentiality of the password. Do not share this password with anyone. INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC will not ask You for the password. If You know or suspect that the password has been compromised, You, as the insured, should change Your password immediately, or You, as an Authorized Agent, should recommend that the insured change his/her password immediately. If You suspect any unauthorized activity related to Your or an insured’s account, contact INSURANCE RESOURCES LLC.
Health Insurance Quotes
Get In Touch
It is not mandatory for you to complete the form. This form is on the website as a convenient method for you to provide information to a licensed agent. The agent will use the information provided to contact you about solution options available.
Not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
This is a solicitation for insurance. Submitting information or calling numbers listed on this website will direct you to a licensed Agent/Broker.
Important disclosures about Medicare Plans: Medicare has neither endorsed nor reviewed this information. Not connected or affiliated with any United States Government or State agency. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.